Contact us to plan your visit and the best use of our facilities. Upon sign-in and registration, all guests have a number of free services available to them.
- The use of all research materials in the reading room, including our genealogical records on guest computers and our books in the reference library.
- Archivist assistance with information gathering, based on existing finding aids without substantive research.
- Archivist assistance in finding vault information, if it does not include genealogical inquiries, which are restricted to reading room resources.
- Archivist assistance on how to use the Archives, specific inquiries on the content of our holdings, references to holdings in other facilities, and Information about local churches or accommodations.
- With advance notice, individual or group tours of our facility can be arranged.