Contact us to plan your visit and the best use of our facilities, and so that we can match limited staff and volunteer time to your needs. We are open to the public Mondays through Thursdays: from 9:30am-noon, appointments requested but not required; and 1:30-430pm, with appointments required, so that we are free to work on processing and other matters when we have no scheduled guests. Pastors who call us requesting daily texts or other info in the afternoons may need to leave us a voice mail when we are processing in the vault. We will return your call with information when we check phones after 4pm.
Upon sign-in and registration, all guests have a number of free services available to them.
- The use of all research materials in the reading room, including our genealogical records on guest computers and our books in the reference library.
- Archivist assistance with information gathering, based on existing finding aids without substantive research.
- Archivist assistance in finding vault information, if it does not include genealogical inquiries, which are restricted to reading room resources.
- Archivist assistance on how to use the Archives, specific inquiries on the content of our holdings, references to holdings in other facilities, and Information about local churches or accommodations.
- With advance notice, individual or group tours of our facility can be arranged.