Requesting a Research Visit
Our Reading Room is a great place to work: let us help you make the most of your time there.
The Archives is currently not accepting new appointments for research until late 2023.
The Reading Room at the Moravian Archives is open by appointment only, Monday-Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Appointments are required for in-house researchers. To request an appointment:
- You must complete the Researcher Appointment Request Form at least three business days before you plan to visit the Moravian Archives Reading Room in person.
- On this form, you will be able to indicate which day(s) and time(s) you wish to visit, as well as what collection materials you are interested in for your research.
- A confirmation email will follow within the next business day with additional information. Your appointment is not confirmed until you have received this email.
- You will be able to discuss your research needs with Archives staff as needed after your appointment has been confirmed.
- Review “Preparing For Your Scheduled Research Visit” for more details about your visit.